Home decor and Rag doll Frida KAHLO
MAGDALENA FRIDA CARMEN KAHLO CALDERON or FRIDA KAHLO born July 6 1907 in Coyoacan in Mexico and died 13 July 1954 in the same city, is a Mexican painter. In 1922 she falsified her date of birth as July 7, 1910, year of the beginning of the Mexican Revolution of Frida Kahlo's mother, Matilde Calderón y González (1876-1932), was born in Mexico City. She is the third daughter of Isabel González y González, from a family of Spanish generals, and photographer Antonio Calderón, Native American and from Morelia. His father, Guillermo Kahlo (1871-1941), born in Pforzheim in the Grand Duchy of Baden in Germany, was not, as would a widespread legend, Jewish German-Austro-Hungarian origin but a German Lutheran confession, son of jeweler and goldsmith Jakob Kahlo and Henriette Kaufmann, from the Baden bourgeoisie. Arrived in Mexico in 1891 at the age of 19, will be called Guillermo which is the translation of Wilhelm Castilian. Read more on Wikipédia
FRIDA KAHLO FAMOUS QUOTES
"Why would I want feet since I have wings to fly? "
" My painting is not revolutionary. "
" I will be the friend of those who love me as I am. "
" I hope the outcome is joyful; and I hope never to return. "
* Discover more Frida Kahlo quotes
FRIDA KAHLO RAG DOLL
* The FRIDA KAHLO rag doll is an home decor item and an gift ideas painter, leading figure of Mexican culture and feminist icon, FRIDA KAHLO.
* Albert is sold in its own fabric bag, giving a short biography and an FRIDA KAHLO quote.
* Available in two sizes : 18In ou 45In
* Packaging available in Englishor French.
* 100% micro-polyester.
* Certificated OEKO-TEXfabric.
* Certificates ISO 9001 et SO 14001 inks.